Monday, April 27, 2009

A tale of two siblings

For this weekend's bi-weekly city visit I brought along some extra luggage in the form of my 18-year-old brother. On Saturday he wanted to go to the zoo and I wanted to visit the art gallery, so as a compromise, we checked out the Royal Ontario Museum.

Here he is, attempting to look cool and bored outside the ROM.



Not bad.

My attempt at this look was slightly less successful. "OK, just let me get my pout in place-Oooh! a dinosaur!"



However, rest assured, he later regretted his decision to look less like a huge nerd than yours truly, and attempted to hug a t-rex.



While we clearly would not survive Jurassic park, all in all, good trip.

6 comments:

brandyismagic said...

I consider any trip that involves dinosaurs a roaring success. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Leanne said...

I'm with Brandy on the dinosaurs.

Clearly you and the brother should come out to Alberta and visit Dinosaur Provincial Park. Rawr.

Angelique said...

sibs!! I love sibs, and hanging out with my sibs. Glad to see you like your sib :0)

p.s. I tagged you in a post!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Dinosaurs always ruin a good pout.

Sarah said...

Brandy: We did!

Elle Bee: We should!

Seriouslyright?: Me too! I always feel so bad for people who don't get along with theirs.

Peterdewolf: Totally. I mean, just look at Gordo there and try not to smile. C'est impossible!

Andhari said...

OH WOW the t-rex. I'll probably jump over and really hug it haha the security might pull me off.