Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Llama kisses for all!

I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you for your seriously lovely and encouraging comments on my last post. I feel like I'm climbing a wonky staircase blindfolded, and there is this little army of voices shouting encouragement from their own staircases, and being disappointed for me when I'm knocked off. Pretty amazing.

I've been veering back and forth between nervous excitement and downright panic, but to be honest, between frantically packing house, sending out resumes and mapping out potential plans in my head, I haven't had much time to absorb what's happening.

This weekend however, I did make time to say goodbye to everyone's favourite Llama family. Between soft, winter-woolly llama hugs, and the most supportive blog friends ever, I'm definitely veering back towards being a very happy young lady.





No comments: