Thursday, November 6, 2008

Breakfast of champions?


Yesterday I almost ate one of those fake ladybugs for breakfast. A bunch of them have taken up residence in my bathroom since the weather got cooler, and I actually put my toothbrush in my mouth before noticing the bug hanging out on the underside of it in the mirror.

Let me tell you, if coffee doesn't snap you out of that morning haze quickly enough, a near miss with a ladybug might be just the wake-up call you need.

Plus, it might be good luck. Today I got to meet one of my biggest heroes. More on that later.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I hear they taste bad!

The suspense is killing me: which hero/ine?

Mari said...

What's going on, still working three jobs mon? If so, I am truly sorry...

Sarah said...

Hey Mari,
Aw. Thanks for your concern. My editor has finally returned and I'm just slowly emerging from the zombie-like state I've been in for the past few weeks. I should be back to my old blogging self in no time!